Dee Ann also serves as an executive coach and consultant with Mission to Measurement, a business that she launched in 2010. Her clients include physicians, entrepreneurs and non-profit leaders.
She enjoys leading workshops for teams and graduate students, and often incorporates the following training components:
- RbC (Results-based Conversations Certification, WildWorks
- EQ-I (BarOn Emotional Quotient Inventory) Assessment
- EQ-360 (BarOn Emotional Quotient – 360) Assessment
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) for Individuals and Teams
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 workshop for teams, Leading from Strengths
Originally, from Texas, she loves New York City and has made it her home for over 20 years. She and her husband Keith, who is the Senior Pastor at Trinity Baptist Church in Manhattan, have been married for over 30 years, live in Manhattan and have three adult children.
Dee Ann Boyd
The New York City Leadership Center
P. O. Box 9157
Long Island City, NY 11103